Deuteronomy 23:2- A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
This scripture indicates that a child conceived or born out of wedlock will have a hard time going to church or being stable in church.
Hebrews 12:8 – But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
Without chastisement…meaning one not under the adoption of the Father in heaven (Rom 8:15), not in relationship with God, not a partaker of the kingdom of heaven, not a true child of God, you may call yourself a child of God, but you partake of sin without feeling bad and concerned about it and therefore there is no or little measure of recourse to turn away from sin. God corrects those that he loves that they may not go astray and will stay protected in the sheepfold.
In the Old Testament the rendering of the Hebrew word mamzer’, which means, “polluted.” In Deuteronomy 23:2, it occurs in the ordinary sense of illegitimate offspring. In Zechariah 9:6, the word is used in the sense of foreigner. From the history of Jephthah we learn that there were bastard offspring among the Jews (Judges 11:1-7). In Hebrews 12:8, the word (Gr. nothoi) is used in its ordinary sense, and denotes those who do not share the privileges of God’s children.
Deuteronomy 23:2 – No one born of a forbidden marriage nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, not even in the tenth generation.
Judges 11: 1-7
- Now Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty man of valour, and he was the son of an harlot: and Gilead begat Jephthah.
- And Gilead’s wife bare him sons; and his wife’s sons grew up, and they thrust out Jephthah, and said unto him, Thou shalt not inherit in our father’s house; for thou art the son of a strange woman.
- Then Jephthah fled from his brethren, and dwelt in the land of Tob: and there were gathered vain men to Jephthah, and went out with him.
- And it came to pass in process of time, that the children of Ammon made war against Israel.
- And it was so, that when the children of Ammon made war against Israel, the elders of Gilead went to fetch Jephthah out of the land of Tob:
- And they said unto Jephthah, Come, and be our captain, that we may fight with the children of Ammon.
- And Jephthah said unto the elders of Gilead, Did not ye hate me, and expel me out of my father’s house? and why are ye come unto me now when ye are in distress?
Signs of the Bastard Curse
- Rejection – feeling unloved; feeling unwanted; feeling used
- Addiction – drug user; selling drugs; alcoholism; food; sex;
- Fear – insecurity; feeling inferior; withdrawn, isolated; shy
- Pride – anger; rage; violence; spiteful; rebellion; stubborn; Envy; jealousy; backbiter; gossiping
- Thug – gangster; won’t work; lazy; irresponsible; tormentor, murderer; thief; robber; early death
- Sexual Sins – whoredom – lust; perversion; prostitution; promiscuous; incest; molestation; rape; fornication; adultery; molester
- Unforgiveness – playing the victim; retaliation; revengeful;
- Spurious – deceitful nature; not genuine; falsehood; compulsive lying
- Abandonment – foster care; adoption; trash can; let alone; left on church steps, etc…
Roots of the Bastard Curse
- Fornication/conceiving out of wedlock
- Adultery/child conceived
- Questionable origin/not knowing the parent/s
Repent and Renounce Sincerely the Sins of the Bastard Curse
FATHER, please forgive MY ANCESTORS AND MYSELF for __________________________. I renounce in Jesus name, and I ask you to close the door.
- Fornication/children conceived
- Adultery/children conceived
- Cross breeding – demons/animals
- Forbidden marriages
- Shacking up/raising our kids in that environment
- Child of harlots
- Drug user
- Feeling used
- Feeling unloved
Father in the name of JESUS; please forgive me and my ancestors for living a life that brought us under the Bastard Curse; Father, by the cleansing of the blood of Christ I ask forgiveness for all our sins, transgressions, and iniquities let them be uprooted out of my foundation by the fire of God all the way back to Adam and Eve.
Let every curse and every evil covenant of the bastards curse be wiped out by the blood of JESUS and uprooted by the fire of god in Jesus name, and Father I ask you to close the door.
Let every pursuer of the bastard curse be uprooted by the fire of God, and every pursuit destroyed by the blood covenant of Jesus Christ, right now! and Father I ask you to close the door.
Breaking the Bastard Covenant
Exodus 34:15 – Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice;
1 Cor 6:15-17 – Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
What is Covenant? Briefly
To enter into a mutual agreement, consent, or union with two or more persons, it can be written or oral, a type of exchange, decree, seal, even, mixing of blood that binds people together. A covenant brings prohibitions, commands, and promises. When a covenant is ungodly it gives Satan control and entitles him to bring certain monstrosities and afflictions when persons accepts or creates an evil compact with Him or even each other.
The bastard curse brings covenant because all sexual sin brings a type of covenant. Sin brings on demonic activity, demon influence, and demon possession that opens evil doors in our lives. A bastard is produced by the ungodliness of sex outside of marriage or with one that is not the legal spouse. Sin always one way or the other brings consequences that are not favorable on our part.
Demons even believe that in the acts of fornication or illicit sex acts that they are married to the persons, that’s why sometimes strange people start appearing in dreams, sex dreams occur whether many or few, and masturbation strengths itself, sexual fantasies invade the mind, and porn becomes a driven force. Different things work different ways because we all are different and come from many back grounds but for sure when we join ourselves to what is wrong in the eyes of God we become adjoin to that agreement.
The Covenant Breaking Prayer
I cancel any agreement made by my ancestor and myself with demonic forces. In Jesus name I terminate the bastard curse. Father please closes the doors in Jesus name.
I terminate all satanic priesthood with the strongman bastard curse.
Let the Father, Son, Holy Ghost and all creation bear witness, in Jesus name.
I raise-up a new priesthood of_______________________________________. A new ministry or relationship in Christ
Let all covenants, demands, agreements, evil cycles, made by my ancestors and me be terminated, destroyed by the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ in Jesus name. Father, please close the doors.
I shake the heavens that all that is hidden against me be revealed so that I can repent and my life be healed in Jesus name.
I repent of evil blood covenants of the bastard’s curse. Let unbiblical blood covenants be removed/terminated by the Blood Covenant of Jesus, In Jesus name. Lord, please close the doors
Let the Father, Son, Holy Ghost, and all creation bear witness in Jesus name.
Speak God’s blessing over your life and your land
I take the keys from the strongman bastard curse:
You are not the dominant head
You are not the key source
You are not the ruling spirit
Let the padlock of the Lord Jesus Christ close these gates.
Father in the name of Jesus change the gatekeeper to _______________________________. Ex. Love, joy, holiness, a scripture, etc.… you choose
I proclaim that creation will no longer respond to the wicked voices of the bastard curse.
I dedicate my gates to my Father in heaven, in Jesus name.
Let all captives of the bastard curse be released:
Release my, mind, body, soul, anything interfering with my inner man,
Release my health, job, business, success, finance, ministry, and my church
Release my joy, my peace, my breakthroughs, my children, etc…
I dedicate my gates (of your body and soul) to God, in Jesus name.
I rededicate my life to The Lord, in Jesus name.
For more information or assistance with deliverance, CONTACT US.